Weekly Meal Bundle - PREORDER now
THIS WEEK'S BUNDLE FEATURES:
- Seasoned chick'n with Mexican-inspired rice, black beans, pico de gallo, and salsa verde. (GF)
- Creamy alfredo pasta with artichoke hearts, spinach, bac'n crumbles, and cashew parmesan.
- Grilled tofu skewers with satay sauce, steamed corn, and coleslaw. (GF)
(Pick-up or delivery Sunday December 3rd)
Our Weekly Meal Bundle features three fresh and delicious single-serving meals, conveniently packaged and ready to eat. Each menu item is designed by our executive chef, approved by a nutrition expert, and prepared by our trained kitchen crew. They are fully plant-based, and include a healthy balance of protein, vegetables, and grains.
HOW IT WORKS:
This is a pre-order product. Every Monday afternoon a new menu is posted and we start accepting orders again. The deadline to reserve your bundle is Thursday evening. Your bundle pick-up or delivery will happen on Sunday.
- Bundle pick-ups happen on Sunday anytime between 11am-4pm. As this is a pre-order product the meals are not ready for pick-up same-day.
- Bundle deliveries happen on Sunday between 11am-4pm. A local delivery fee will automatically apply at checkout based on your location. We offer free delivery to all orders on the peninsula over $99. (You can add other products from our store to your order if you like. Everything will be delivered together on Sunday.)
*Meals featured in the photos are examples and not depictions of this week's menu.
ADDING EXTRAS TO YOUR ORDER:
Consider adding some extras, like our Cranberry White Chocolate Energy Bites, snack size Covered Bridge Chips, or a probiotic drink like Kombucha. In fact, you can add whatever you like to your order, including grocery products, and we'll have it all ready for you on Sunday.
These meals are fresh, not frozen. If you're looking for frozen meals we have lots to browse in our Frozen Meals section.
HOW TO ENJOY THE MEALS:
These meals are fully cooked and then chilled, ready to be stored in your fridge. Before heating remove any little containers of salad or sauce that might be tucked inside with your meal.
Microwave: The container itself is microwave safe, just remove the plastic lid first. Heat for approximately 2-3 mins.
Stove Top: Empty the meal contents into a pan and toss well over medium heat until hot throughout.
Oven: Transfer the meal to an oven safe container and bake at 350 until hot throughout. Please note that the oven may dry out the meal slightly.
The meals can also be enjoyed cold - we leave that up to your discretion. We suggest finishing your meals by the end of the day on Wednesday to ensure optimum freshness, though they can be kept a couple days longer if necessary.
The meals are always plant-based, and they can be made fully gluten-free by request.